Official full name of PSANS is Pharmaceutical Students’ Association of Novi Sad. Since May 2007. PSANS operate as part of Students Conglomerate of Medical Faculty of Novi Sad, as section of SSMF. In 2005. PSANS has became associate member of EPSA (European Pharmaceutical Students’ Association), and in 2006. associate member of IPSF (International Pharmaceutical Students Federation).
20th of October 2008. - BPSA and PSANS formed National Association of Pharmacy Students – Serbia (NAPSer). From that moment PSANS realizes its actions and projects in IPSF and EPSA throughout NAPSer, but also cooperation with other national, European and international societies.
PSANS has successful collaboration with Medical faculty of Novi Sad, Regional office for science and technical development, educational and cultural office, Health institute for students, Students’ conglomerate of medical faculty, local offices of EMSA, IFMSA in Novi Sad, as well as Students’ association of Faculty of technical sciences of Novi Sad and Students’ union of Technological faculty of Novi Sad.
Previous activities and projects
- Organisation of 1st Balcanian congress of pharmacy students, mart 2006
- TWIN project with Sofia, Octobar - December 2007
- TWIN project with Skopje, Octobar 2007.
- TWIN project with Germany 2010
- THREEN with Macedonia and Croatia 2010
- Organisatoin of 31st EPSA Annual Congress, 14-20. April 2008.
- Project “Pharmacists are listening to the voice of elders” with collaboration of Gerontology centre of Novi Sad, May - June 2007.
- Traditional birth-day of PSANS every December, with party and humanitarian action “Sweets for smile”
- Actions “Candy for Cigarette” for World no tobacco day (31st of May)
- National no smoking day campaign (31st of January 2009)
- Joined in campaigns and actions for World AIDS day and Diabetes day in collaboration with “Students Health Institute” in Novi Sad
- Since 2007. PSANS in active in most popular pharmacy students exchange project – Student Exchange Programme (IPSF SEP)
- In last 2 years 6 of ours students has gone abroad for professional exchange (4-6 weeks). Also we accommodated 6 of foreign colleagues in Novi Sad for a month.
- PSANS is partner in organisation of Youth festival – eYouwins in 2008. and 2009.
- "Recycling is not a disgrace" (project launched in August 2009.)
- Motivational weekend (in cooperation with AEGEE Novi Sad, December 2009., in cooperation with eestec LC Novi Sad, in November 2010.)